Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sf

Default Saving Adobe .pdf file problem

Boy, that's sure not playing fair if the .pdf text is really an image!
Somebody *really* wanted to protect that doc.

Scanning an Adobe ng for information (I have lots of newbie type Adobe
questions at this point), I found a pointer to this program: PDF2Word
(pdf to word) http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2word/index.html Export text,
images and other contents from PDF document into word document. Sounds
like that's what he needs.

Graham Mayor wrote:
Not necessarily - if the PDF was created from graphics files with the
appearance of text then you will need OCR to convert the content to text.