Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
ChrisK

Default TOC broken into Chapters without use of Bookmarks

No page break before but I'll keep looking!

Thanks!

Cindy M -WordMVP- Wrote:
Hi ChrisK,

Trouble is when I try to use this template and assign additional
Header
styles to eg Chapter 3, it will update the TOC OK, but I then lose
the
separate page for each Chapter's TOC. I can't see anything listed in
any of the TOC styles settings.

I'd check the Toc1 STYLE. Sounds like this has (or had) a "Page Break
before" paragraph formatting.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org