Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
robert morris[_2_] robert morris[_2_] is offline

Default Table alignment in Word 2007

Peter......

Thanks for the response. All you suggested is O.K. Same spacing etc.,

Any other ideas?

Bob

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

Turn on Show Non-Printing Characters (Ctrl-Shift-8) and see if you
have an extra blank paragraph in the offending cells.

Check whether those cells are formatted with a different Style from
the others with different spacing options set.

Go to Format Paragraph and see whether that sort of spacing
formatting has been applied individually to those cells.

On Apr 27, 12:36 pm, robert morris
wrote:
I have created a Table with 5 columns and 16 rows. Cell alignment in all
cells is Centered horizonally. I have copied this format into several Word
Documents.

My problem; In Column 1, Rows 9 & 11 cells are showing as Top aligned. All
other cells are correct. I have gone into the Tables / Layout and the
Alignment Group and clicked on the Center button but nothing changes at all.

The two cells stand out like a sore thumb. How can I force them to "center"?

Bob

.