Chris Mitchell

Default Print Preview intermittently deletes the bottom third of every pag

In Word 2003 and earlier versions, about once a month or so, a document will
print out without the bottom third of each page. If I examine it in Preview,
the text is still missing. It's as if the bottom margin has jumped up the
page destructively, without text flowing to the next page. If I examine the
document outside of Print Preview, it's fine. Closing Word may fix it,
re-booting may fix it, but not always.

Has anyone seen this? Or is Word just trying to get me put away?

Chris M