Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Multicard reader !!!

I realized that but thought for future reference I could give you something
to tuck away, just in case it's needed. And by the way, this group is for
questions about Microsoft Word only. IIRC, there are newsgroups for
everything that Microsoft has. From games to hardware. You just need to
figure out specifically what your question pertains to. Sometimes it applies
to more than one. In that case, pick the one that you think is probably the
best option to get an answer. If that doesn't work, you can always try in
another group.

Happy holidays

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"kitleo" u30454@uwe wrote in message news:6b34a5f458e2e@uwe...
Thank you for your Reply JoAnn, as explained in the previous repy to Terry
really could not find anywhere else and needed advice. I thank you for
your
reply and really did not mean to cause offence I did not understand that
general ms word questions meant only about ms. Hppy christmas

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
Suzanne has answered your question but, for future reference, this wasn't
the correct place to ask it. This group is for questions about Word. Yours
is more of a hardware question - or maybe Windows.

I hope this is the place to come for advice. I have brought a digital
photo

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
Amerzon but now wonder if this is what I need as I have not opened it
thinking it needs to be a reader writer???? Can anyone please advise?