Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default Hide gridlines ?

Ive benefited from help here; and Id appreciate a bit more, if someone has
time: I have made an 3-column index, with gridlines showing, [using Word
2002 €“WinXP] and I think that I used TableInsert Table to select the number
of columns and rows €“but I cant positively remember . The index is now
unwieldly €“ is taking up an unreasonable amount of space. [11.2 MB to index
a paper only 10 Kb long €“ there are some duplications which will eventually
be eliminated, but that wont amount to very much]. QUESTION: how can I
reduce the size of that monster by removing the gridlines ? Ive tried
TableHide gridlines, but that isnt getting to the gridlines. TIA