Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] 1regularcammer@gmail.com is offline

Default Word acting differently on different desktops

Our office recently updated our computer system so that each computer
was exactly alike, same programs installed, same
software/hardware...everything is the same. In the update, we also
made the transition to Word from Word Perfect.

Our issue is, the template we created for use by everyone in the office
acts differently on each desktop. At times, the headers will have the
same "look" but, when one tries to type somethingin the header, the
alignment.

Additionally, the tabs seem to be set up differently on each computer.

None of us are well-versed in Word and are trying to feel our way along
as we learn this program. It doesn't seem to make sense that we would
have this many variations on one program when each computer is set up
exactly alike.

How can we correct these issues?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.