Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default need a letter that would sell costume jewelry thanks

Of course! I'll even throw in a hemorrhoid joke if you're really keen ...

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Ha ha!! Hey Jez - I'm a beader. May I use your letter so that I can sell
my jewelry to the cheap people in my area who only want to pay $5 for
something that cost me $20 and 2 hours to make? :-)

I'll have to change arms to legs tho. I make bracelets and I'd prefer they
have an arm for the bracelets.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Dear customer,

Buy this costume jewelry or I'll come around to your place and rip your
bloody arms off.

Love
jg