Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Help with Catalog

Please read the previous answers to your question.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Kathryn Groves" wrote in message
Is there any way to do a 20-24 page catalog in Word that has about 4
graphics per page. The
graphics are jpegs about 125k each. I can convert them to other file
types if this would be better.
What I am getting now is a document that keeps crashing my machine
(because it is HUGE).

I also have Publisher and am trying there -- but running in to the same
problem

Ultimately I would LOVE to convert to PDF that is of manageable size to
either upload to a website
or email (I suspect this won't happen).

I am running Office 2000 on a Windows XP system -- Dell laptop -- Pentium
M with 512 Ram

Thank you in advance.

Kathy G.