Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dr. Darrell

Default ... I want to insert Word Docs into my document, but I don't want

I am typing a large Document.

I have created a Document Style, which I have provided to several of my
associates. They in turn will type several chapters/sections.

I will insert those files into my Document.

My Document Style Includes a Table of Contents as waell as a Table of
Figures. I want the TOC's and TOF's to Remain as they were originally typed,
but I would like my final document to include a TOC which only identifies the
chapters/sections that I have inserted.

How do I keep my TOC and the previously created TOC's from automatically
updating?

Darrell