Posted to microsoft.public.office.setup,microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Matthias Mernsen Matthias Mernsen is offline

Default How to embed (all) used fonts into a Word document ?

Occasionally I use non standard TTF fonts in my Word (2003) documents.

Obviously when I open them on another computer (e.g. my notebook) where only standard fonts
are installaed then these text parts are dispalyed incorrectly.

Is there a way to embed/include the non standard TTF fonts in a Word 2003 document ?

Matthias