Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do i set my table so that it does not resize

Didn't Em say she had already done that?

"Shauna Kelly" wrote in message
Hi Em

Click anywhere in the Table. Now, do Table Properties. Click Options and
and un-tick "Automatically re-size to fit contents".

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Em" wrote in message
I would like to be able to fix my table so that it does not resize when i
type in each cell. I have already tried unticking the automatically

resize
fit contents box but this doesn't seem to have set the cells not to
change.
Please can someone help me!? Thank you