Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Calculating average in a table

Okay, let's say your 10 numbers are in cells A1 to A10. The formula you need
would be:

{ = SUM(A1:A10)/10 }

"kell~0" wrote in message
Okay, I'll try to make this as clear as I can. Please ask any related
questions. I wish we could have built this form in excel.

This is a performance evaluation. The evaluator will enter a number in

one
of 10 objective tables, that number will populate into the corresponding

cell
in the rating table. They would like the average of the list of numbers

in
the rating table to calculate.

Our IT security policy will not allow macros.

Kell~0