If the text form field does not expand as you type into it, then it has
probably been inserted in a table cell with exact row height set. The
creator of the form does not want you to enter any more information than
there is room for. You can actually continue typing, but the text will not
be visible. If the form creator saves the data from the form, however, it
will be retained.

"Rod" wrote in message
I am filling out a form that someone else made up in Word. The textbox

they
have for entering information is really small, so I wanted to grab the
bottom line and pull it down. Only, I can't. Word won't let me.

Is this something that I can fix, or is this something they have fixed and

cannot do anything about?

Rod