William G. Davis

Thank you so very much.

Sorry for the multi-posting, but I just was not sure where the best place
was to post it.

Thank you again.

W. G. Davis

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
That's the Endnote Continuation Separator. Whoever designed this had
obviously never created (or seen) a document with endnotes! In Normal
view,
View | Footnotes and choose Endnote. In the Endnote pane, click the arrow
beside the list box on the toolbar and choose Endnote Continuation
Separator. Select the separator and delete it. You may also want to format
the remaining empty paragraph as 1 pt in either font size or line height
(or
both) or even as Hidden (actually, just formatting it as Hidden would take
care of the problem without removing it).

so
all may benefit.

"William G. Davis" wrote in message
I am doing a research paper and am using endnotes. The header on the

first
page of end notes is okay, but the second page generates a second line
across the bottom of the header. Anyone know how to get rid of that

second
line? I assume Word (2003) is putting it there as a part of the page

format
for End Notes. There has to be a way to eliminate it though.

Thanks in advance,

W. G. Davis