Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom

Default can't get row heights to change exactly as I want them

Sometimes Word doesn't respond to small changes (this can be seen in
the Tabs dialog box, too). Try to do the change in two steps: First
set a very different value, and then specify the one you actually
want. Alternatively, try using the Cell Height and Width dialog box
instead of the Table Properties dialog. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/TablePropPrbs.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"KathrynR" wrote in message
I find that trying to change row heights in Table Properties works

sometimes,
and most times it doesn't work. I'm a long-time user of Word and do

very
precise table work, but it really stresses me out that you get what

you want
just "sometimes." Does anyone have a foolproof way of changing row

heights (I
work in points, not inches)?