Chrath

Default hyperlink to an file shown as an object

I want to link part of a Word document to sheet of an Excel file, that I have
inserted into the Word doc as an object. How can I create that hyperlink?
In other words, immagine you start to write an article and you stop at the
first line, by clicking on that line, you want a section of a sheet to open
with the remaining of the information you want to have. It seems there no way
to create a hyperlink between a text section of a Word Doc and an Excel sheet
located inside the Word document.
Thanks