WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Convert vertical table to horizontal?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can convert a vertical table to a horizontal one in Microsoft Word:
  1. First, select the table that you want to convert.
  2. Next, right-click on the selected table and choose "Copy" from the context menu.
  3. Now, place your cursor where you want to paste the horizontal table.
  4. Right-click again and choose "Paste Special" from the context menu.
  5. In the "Paste Special" dialog box, select "Transpose" and click "OK".
  6. Your vertical table will now be converted to a horizontal one!

Alternatively, you can also manually create a horizontal table by following these steps:
  1. Create a new table with the same number of rows and columns as your vertical table.
  2. Copy the data from your vertical table and paste it into the new table, but in reverse order.
  3. Once you've pasted all the data, select the entire table and click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon.
  4. In the "Table" group, click on "Convert to Text" and choose "Tabs" as the separator.
  5. Your table will now be converted to a horizontal one!