Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ladygr

Default Single source-multiple forms

Doug,

I just found that site while looking through the discussion forums for
something I could use. I shall read and try, then report sucess or failure.
Thanks for the input!!

Deborah

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Sounds more like an application for a UserForm.

See
Please Fill Out This Form
Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and keep
better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ladygr" wrote in message
My question is this: I have a series of about 30 forms that I need to
reference and/or link to a central form with checkboxes (maybe like a
TOC).
The top portion of this form would have fill-in information like name,
ID#,
Date of birth, etc., and it would be added to a central data source for
future use. After the information is filled in, they would "check" which
forms they needed for that situation. Only the forms that were selected
would
open and the information for that individual would "merge" into the opened
forms. Any ideas??? Prefer word, as all the forms are already made. The
data
source has been started as a mail-merge .doc, but I am will to change that
if
need be. Any/All help deeply appreciated.