Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default HOW TO DIGITIZE MY SIGNATURE IN WORD 2007 DOCUMENT

Yes.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"LConantiii" wrote in message
news

Thank you very much for your reply. I.E. if I scanned my signature as a
jpeg image into a picture file I just insert it from that file?

None right now

"Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote)" wrote:

I'm sorry - did you have some sort of response? Your posting looks
blank to me.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"LConantiii" wrote in message
:

--
None right now

"Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote)" wrote:

If you already scanned it then insert the scanned image into your
document where you want it to appear.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
http://www.rolandschorr.com
http://www.officeforlawyers.com
Author - The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/5m3f5q

"LConantiii" wrote in
message :

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use a scanner.

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself
of my
services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"LConantiii" wrote in
message

WHAT IN BLAZES DOES THAT MEAN!!! I ALREADY SCANNED IT!!!