Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

Default Peculiar behaviour of form

How do I check? (Word 2000)

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Hi Aalaan,

Does that form have any macros that could be misbehaving? Possibly one
that's assigned to the down-arrow?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 05:47:26 +1100, "Aalaan"
wrote:

I have a new client who sends me instructions on a predesigned form in
Word. I have to reply by clicking on checkboxes (which produces an X) and
adding comments in allocated places, then sending back the form. I found
that random boxes were apparently becoming checked when I didn't want them
to be. I have eventually traced this to the operation of the keyboard
down-arrow key. If it is used random boxes become checked but if the
mousewheel is used for navigation all is OK. Can anybody throw light on
this
bizarre behaviour?