Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Attach customized envelope template to add envelope function

See the Custom Envelopes section of the following page of fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"MCSTR" wrote in message
When I moved my Win XP and Office 2003 files to my new Win 7 and Office
2007
machine, I lost the ability to have my customized envelope template be
automatically added when I click the create envelope function. How do I
get
that functionality back?