Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bs2442 bs2442 is offline

Default Font Effects Word 2007

Is there a way to include font effects to an IF field?

With a check box or a text form field (Word 2007, Developer tab, Controls,
Legacy tools) in a template, IF a certain value is entered there (X), I would
like the selected text following that box/field to be "Hidden" text, if it
does not contain that value (X), I would like the font to format to "Small
Caps".

Also, if this is possible, exactly ehere do I place the IF field? Do I
highliht the check box/text form field? Or do I highlight the seleced text
itself?