Wrapped tables cannot be viewed properly in Normal or Web Layout views. You
would do better to use inline tables, putting all your text in table cells
and applying borders selectively.

"BCBC" wrote in message
I created a form using tables. When I created it, I used print layout

view
and everything looked great. However, when I changed the view to web and
normal view, the table moved in relation to the sentence. The views look

as
follows(vertical lines indicate table beginning and end):

Print Layout View
For questions concerning relocation, contact |_________ at___________|.

Normal View
For questions concerning relocation, contact .

Web layout view:
|_________ at___________|For questions concerning relocation, contact

..

I am using Word 2003 and have table properties set with table alignment on
the left and text wrapping around.