Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Can I print POSTNET bar codes on envelopes from Word 2007?

I understand it is only the check box in the envelope dialog that has been
removed, the field itself is still available and could be manually added;
however the Postnet bar code does not meet the requirements of the postal
services and so serves no useful purpose.

Peter Jamieson wrote:
As far as I know this facility was removed in Word 2007 - there's a
small amount of further info. in Word 2007 Help under "Why can't I
include a POSTNET bar code or FIM-A code on envelopes or labels?"

Peter Jamieson

"AZ Mulheim" AZ wrote in message
How can I print POSTNET bar codes on envelopes when printing from
Word 2007?
I was able to do this from an earlier version of Word (Student &
Teacher Edition) but I can't find anything dealing with POSTNET in
Word 2007.