Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Greek Spelling in MS Office Word documents

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 06:23:01 -0800, Nikosi
wrote:

I'm new to Windows XP. I can write in Greek but I cannot spell my Greek
documents. I had no trouble with my old MS Office 2000 with Windows 98!
I would appreciate your help?
Nick

The English versions of Office ship with proofing support for English,
French, and Spanish. Support for all other languages requires the
Office Proofing Tools package
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...345901033.aspx),
which is sold separately. As far as I know, the same was true in
Office 2000.

What version of Windows you're using has absolutely no effect on
language capabilities in Office.

More information about Office's multilingual capabilities is at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...347601033.aspx.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman