Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
idsrvitduthink idsrvitduthink is offline

Default microsoft outlook email doesnt work

Hi rae, Im confused because my toolbar like I said does not have a selection
for email accounts. I must be doing some thing wrong, Im new to this computer
stuff =)
would my isp provider be comcast? Im sorry if I sound dumb, im really lost.

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

The website of your internet service provider should give the information you
need to set up Outlook correctly. Setting up the Account in Outlook 2003 you
start by selecting Tools | Email Accounts. You can test the account when it
is set up to see if it is working. Meanwhile you should be able to access
your email through the website of your service provider.
--
Rae Drysdale

"idsrvitduthink" wrote:

If anyone can help me, I am trying to get my email to work. I have the
microsoft student edition and when I try to send an email through microsoft a
window automatically pops up with an error stating something about pop3. I
have been to microsoft help and it says that I need to select tools and
select email, but on my tool bar there is not an email selection. If someone
could help me get my microsoft email up and running without my mail never
being sent and returned all the time, I would really appreciate it. Also Im
not too sure how I will be able to check responses I hope I can read your
reponses. Isince I do not know how to even access my microsoft email because
the pop3 error comes up immediately.
Thank you for any advice