Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default how do I remove reviewer names in the reviewer list in Word 2003?

Hi ?B?Q291cGRncmFz?=,

names appear in the reviewer list of a document that no longer are associated
with the document. How do I remove the name from the list?

Difficult to remove only single names. You can remove them all by activating
"Remove personal information from file properties on save" in
Tools/Options/Security.

Other than that, you could TRY saving as XML, opening the file as a "plain text"
in a text editor (or in an XML editor), then do a search on that name to delete
it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org