Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marysully marysully is offline

Default labels and inserting pictures

You can find clip art for the baby shower labels in Microsoft Clilpart. Just
Insert-Picture- Clip Art, under Search for: baby shower. If you don't find
anything, try Clip art on Office online.
To get the line around the label you could simply select the page of labels,
click Format-Borders & Shading-Borders, Styles, and any line (dash line may
work well). Good luck with your project!

"silly secretary" wrote:

I'm looking to creat labels to use as gift tags for baby shower favors.
Where can i find clipart for baby shower? How can I get the labels to print
showing a faint line around each individual lable so I can use that as a
cutting guide?