Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default labels and inserting pictures

To find images, go to
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ba...F4zsswO4m4n_Aw

For the second part, use a label to which you had a feint border to the
cells, or easier, use one of the proprietary name card sheets.

When you find the image that you want, see the following page of fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"silly secretary" wrote in
message ...
I'm looking to creat labels to use as gift tags for baby shower favors.
Where can i find clipart for baby shower? How can I get the labels to
print
showing a faint line around each individual lable so I can use that as a
cutting guide?