Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Ballou Paul Ballou is offline

Default 2003 view in Office 2007

A.Vella

Telling us "if you don't like it you may leave it" is not being "Someone
who
enjoys helping people and is good at it.

If you don't Like 2007 then use an earlier but if you need to upgrade for
whatever reasons and need assistance then don't complain about the volunteer
help you get....Responses from MVP's sometimes may get rough around the
edges, However most devote a great deal of time to providing free assistance
not only in the newsgroups but outside the newsgroups by way of websites and
in rare cases email exchanges.
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

"A. Vella" wrote in message
Ok, my mistake; I was wrong about that and thanks for pointing it out. I
just
saw - by chance - the MVP site and appreciate that volunteers should take
the time to be MVPs.

I still think that the particular MVPs I was responding to should be more
helpful and less arrogant towards the public.

Telling us "if you don't like it you may leave it" is not being "Someone
who
enjoys helping people and is good at it.

"Tom Willett" wrote:

The people you are addressing are not MS employees, and don't draw a
salary.