Default print Avery 5351 labels from MS-Word doc

I have a sheet of adhesive labels containing
3 columns, each column containing 11 labels.
This label variety is "Avery 5351". This type
of label did not appear by default in my version
of MS-Word, so I created a custom label for it.
This much works fine.

However, if I "Print Preview", or if I actually
do a print, the bottom row of labels is cropped
prematurely. The labels do reach pretty far to
the bottom of the document, but they do not overreach
the boundary of the page.

I looked in MS-Word help. There was a suggestion
to expand page margins in this case. Well, I opened
"Page Setup" and set margins to 0. This did not help.

Question: is it possible that in this scenario, it
simply is no possible to print the last row of labels
because they are too close to the bottom of the page?

Thanks.