Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Coding Document Macro buttons

Going back to your original message, a better option might be to make use of
a userform.

See the following page of Greg Maxey's website :

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm

without knowing more about your application, I cannot tell whether it would
be best to call such a form from Excel or from Word. On it however, you
could make big, boldly labeled buttons that should help alleviate the visual
impairment.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"MaxArk" wrote in message

Doug Robbins - Word MVP;3724034 Wrote:
See the article "Using MacroButton fields” at:

Hope this helps.

Hello Doug,

I have tried to integrate the suggestion provided (through you) at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...roToButton.htm.

I am having difficulty. The feature provides macro execution with a
double click of the mouse. The only place in my document I can get away
with putting these "buttons" is in my header or footer. However, when I
double click on the macro button, the header/footer editting pops up. Am
I not able to use macrobuttons in header or footer?

And also ... will these buttons print with the document? No problem if
they don't, but if they do .. how can I prevent that?

Jenn

--
MaxArk