Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Meebers Meebers is offline

Default Mail Merge using envelopes

W07, trying to use mail merge to print the address on envelopes. My
envelopes already have a pre-printed return address and company logo etc so
all I want is the address information. I can link to a source documents for
all the names, address, city etc howeve the problem is I cannot get to to
place this info in any place other that the return area of the envelope. I
can tab the cursor to the correct location on the envelope but randomly the
address 1, city state zip fields go all over the envelope. Its got to be
simple....what am I missing? TIA