WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I rotate the view of a whole page?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can rotate the view of a whole page without changing the orientation of the page:
  1. Click on the "View" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. In the "Document Views" section, click on "Print Layout" to switch to that view.
  3. Click on the page that you want to rotate the view of to select it.
  4. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon.
  5. In the "Page Setup" section, click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner to open the "Page Setup" dialog box.
  6. Click on the "Margins" tab in the dialog box.
  7. In the "Orientation" section, select "Landscape" if it isn't already selected.
  8. Click on the "Paper" tab in the dialog box.
  9. In the "Paper Options" section, select "Landscape" if it isn't already selected.
  10. Click on the "OK" button to close the dialog box.
  11. Your page should now be rotated to landscape orientation, but the text in your table should still be rotated 90 degrees to the right.
  12. To view the page right side up, click on the "View" tab in the ribbon again.
  13. In the "Document Views" section, click on "Rotate View" and select "Rotate Clockwise" or "Rotate Counterclockwise" until the page is right side up.

That's it! Your page should now be rotated to landscape orientation and you should be able to view it right side up without changing the orientation of the page.