Daiya Mitchell

I think you will have to recreate it as an entry in the AutoCorrect list.

It will be easiest to type façade in your doc, then select it, then go to
Tools | AutoCorrect. To get the cedilla under the c, use Insert | Symbol or
see here for shortcuts:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/InsertSpecChars.htm

By the way, it's always nice to make AutoCorrect work for you by adding your
own shortcuts:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm

On 5/26/05 5:29 AM, "Kelvin" wrote:

I typed the word "facade" in Word, then it auto corrected my word into
another word. At first, I just clicked "Stop automatically correct 'facade'".
But now, I want it to auto corrrect it for me.

Do you know how can I reactivate the auto correction?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/