Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jdsjones jdsjones is offline

Default Building a new smart art or small template to enter into document

Have you tried to insert a table the way you want it, and save it as autotext
that you can insert?

(select table; then Insert|Autotext|Autotext|Add (the first word of your
autotext will show in the display box, but you can name it whatever you want).

--
jdsjones

"Charlotte" wrote:

I am needing to build a special smart art or small template that can be
entered into a document (several times). It is deals with the accounting
form of a journal entry of debit on one line then credit on the next.
Since I use this quite often I would love to be able to save time by having
something that I can insert and then just fill in the blanks. Can anyone
help me with building this?

Account Name XXXX
Account Name XXXX