Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default How can a userinsert a hyperlink within a formfield? (Word2003)

How are you unprotecting the "certain areas of the form"?

This works for me: Insert a continuous (or other type of) section
break before the area that needs to be unprotected, and another after
that area. In the Protect Document task pane, after checking the
"Allow only this type..." box and selecting "Filling in forms" in the
dropdown, click the "Select sections" link. In the result dialog,
uncheck the section that should be unprotected. Click the Start
Enforcing button. The form fields will work in the protected section,
and the Insert Hyperlink dialog will work in the unprotected
section.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:15:28 -0800, NewUserSue
wrote:

When I unprotect certain areas of the form, I still cannot insert a hyperlink
once the form is protected. Any tips appreciated. TIA.