Posted to microsoft.public.word.application.errors,microsoft.public.word.oleinterop,microsoft.public.word.tables
Dmitry Kopnichev

Default How to make Word past a range with "Past link:" as with "Past:"?

Hello
I'm trying to past an Excel range of cell values in to a Word table with a
link to the Excel range of cells, but Excel pasts the range in to only one
cell. I select a range with the same orientation, configuration and same
number of cells in the Word table, click "Past special" and "Past link:" for
this. Word 2003 sp2 pasts the range in to a range of the same size if I
click "Past special" and "Past:", not "Past link:". How to make Word past
with "Past link:" in to a range (not to only one cell) as with "Past:"?