Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default How can I customise my toolbar without word losing the info?

If you are on a network, check with your IT department and see if they are
rewriting normal.dot each time you log in. (Not nice!)
You can save your customizations in a separate file. See
http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm for step-by-step instructions
on moving / sharing / copying / backing-up customizations including
AutoText, AutoCorrect, keyboard assignments, toolbars, macros, etc.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Sarah Reynolds" wrote in message
I have Acrobat 6. I looked at the link, and I don't think it helps.

Thanks though!

"Carol" wrote:

If you have Acrobat 7 installed, see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Sarah Reynolds" wrote:

I have added the "Close" icon to my toolbar (i ahve even created a new
toolbar called "Close"), but as soon as Word closes it loses the
change.

I have done this change many times before, and word has always kept my
changes.