Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] scult1@gmail.com is offline

Default Protecting my Work

I have working for a real tough boss now for 6 months. While he has
paid me already around 20 k he has run up a bill with me of abount
6000 dollars. All the work is in a MS Word file, in my laptop. Now he
is flying over seas and wants a copy of it. How can I protect my work
so that at a certain date the file will get locked under a password. I
think I could use a macro, but then couln't he just deactivate macros
in word. The file is now in word 2007. Any ideas??

I have googled for this with no success

TIA

Susan