Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Hughes Bob Hughes is offline

Default Word macros disabled

Thanks but I did a google search and found
tools, macro, security, medium
did the trick. It still asks me if I want to enable macros even thogh I
have trusted sources as me.But at least it works.

Bob

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
:

Where do you have the macros?

If a template containing the macros is saved in either the User
templates folder or the Workgroup templates folder, or in the Word
Startup folder, those locations are considered as "Trusted" and the
macros should be available provided that under the "Trusted
Publishers" tab of the Security dialog (ToolsMacroSecurity) the box
for "Trust all installed add-ins and templates" is checked.