Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ker78 ker78 is offline

Default Reduce size of text pane and reformat paragraphs

In Word 2003, when I chose reading mode, I reduced the size of the text pane
and the text kept the same size font but resized the lines to the page. I
don't know how to do that with Word 2007. (I'm in school and read my lecture
notes word document along side the lecturers powerpoint slides). Does anyone
know how to reformat the document to fit the margins without greatly reducing
the size of the font. I know if I choose web mode it fits to the page but in
2003 reading mode there were actually discreet mini-pages.
Thanks!