Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Reduce size of text pane and reformat paragraphs

In Full Screen Reading view (the name for Reading Layout view in Word 2007),
look at the top right corner, where there are View Options. Click the down
arrow to find the controls to increase/decrease text size.

"ker78" wrote in message
In Word 2003, when I chose reading mode, I reduced the size of the text
pane
and the text kept the same size font but resized the lines to the page. I
don't know how to do that with Word 2007. (I'm in school and read my
lecture
notes word document along side the lecturers powerpoint slides). Does
anyone
know how to reformat the document to fit the margins without greatly
reducing
the size of the font. I know if I choose web mode it fits to the page but
in
2003 reading mode there were actually discreet mini-pages.
Thanks!