Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gregor Gregor is offline

Default Duplicate Information on Several Pages

Thank you very much for the reply; but I omitted one important point.
I'm using Word 2007 and upon trying to follow the directions on the web site
found that Word 2007 does not have a text form.

Any ideas for Word 2007?

The simplest thing to do will be to put all of the "forms" in the one
document and then follow the information on the Repeating Data page of
fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website at:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Gregor" wrote in message
For my volunteer work at Seniors vs Crime we are required to send the
client: 1. a letter, 2. a Request For Assistance (RFA) and 3. a
permission form that the client signs which gives our office the
authority to act in the clients behalf.

Each of the 3 forms (for lack of a better term) have a subset of the
clients name, address, city, state, zip, phone number and date. I want
to enter the data in one form and then have Word migrate or populate the
fields in the other forms.

In MS/Word there is a bookmarking kind of system that uses "ASK" to ask
for the information and then a "REF" which references the info that was
input via the ASK. It seems to work once, but when I reenter the
information for another client the REF does not update.

I've looked at microsoft.public.word.newusers newsgroup and cannot find
any reference to doing what I want.