Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathleen

Default Extra Page In Print Preview

Thank you Stefan, none of the items on the FAQ helped. I was hopeful that my
blank page.
Thank you.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kathleen" wrote in message
Microsoft Word 2002 sp3
I have an extra page in print preview and in the print pages as

well.
Since my document will be printed back to back this extra page

causes my
document to print with a blank page on a first page [page 5]. There

are no
paragraph marks in the page before the blank page. The blank page is

page 5
in print preview, but in normal view page 5 doesn't show up. My

sections are
indicates that there is a problem with the xtra page but it also

states that
when you print it goes away. That did not happen with my document.

Any
suggestions. I think I've checked and unchecked just about every

option
combination Microsoft has. Thank you.