Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shirley Shirley is offline

Default New user

For many years I have been a WordPerfect only user, which I am very
comfortable with. Even though with WPX3 I am able to convert all Word
documents, and also save to Word for transmittal purposes, but because all
of my contacts use Word, I think it's now time for me to at least learn how
to use it. I am going to install Microsoft Office 2003 on my computer and
wonder whether there are any WordPerfect users out there that can give me
some guidelines for an easy change-over, or suggest where I should go to get
them. If so, I'd be most grateful.