Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wendy[_2_] Wendy[_2_] is offline

Default Problems with Microsoft Office Word 2007

Hi,

I have are a couple of problems with Word 2007.

When I open Word 2007, it comes out with the word "Okay" on each blank page
document and I do not know how to get it back to a blank page each time it
is opened. Can anybody tell me how to get rid of the writing and just have
a blank document again every time I open it?

The second problem I have with Word 2007 is, every time I try to cut and
paste anything into it, only part of the document I am pasting into it shows
up. Can you help me rectify this please?

I have tried back up and restoring, but this did not work.

I will admit I downloaded a program to work directly within Word and I had
to use the "add in's" within Word so that the program worked within it but I
got rid of that program in the end and did a backup and restore.

Before I installed that program, I could cut and paste anything into Word
with no problems. Has anybody got any ideas on how I get it back to where I
can cut and paste again in a word document?

Cheers

Wendy