Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
First State[_2_] First State[_2_] is offline

Default need breach of contract form

Thank you Mr. Robbins but my fund have been used to repair water damage. I am
sure there are forms for the public out there some where.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

It is going to be specific to the issue. If you think that there is a form
for it, then I would suggest that you really need to consult a legal
professional.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"First State" wrote in message
I have tried that and have come up with nothing?

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

That's something that you will probably find by searching Google.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"First State" First wrote in message
I am looking for a Breach of Contract form, I have a company who has
done a
botched job in my home and need to give them a 45 day notice to repair,
cure.

Thank you