WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Making an A3 poster from A4 sheets

Yes, there is an easy way to make an A3 poster from your A4 sheets without having to redesign the layout. Here are the steps you can follow:
  1. Open your A4 poster in MS Word 2003.
  2. Click on "File" in the top left corner of the screen and select "Page Setup".
  3. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, select the "Paper" tab.
  4. Under "Paper size", select "A3" from the drop-down menu.
  5. Click "OK" to apply the changes.
  6. Your A4 poster will now be resized to fit an A3 sheet. However, it will be too large to print on a single A4 sheet.
  7. To print your A3 poster on two A4 sheets, go to "File" and select "Print".
  8. In the "Print" dialog box, select "Page Setup".
  9. Under "Page Setup", select "Poster".
  10. In the "Tile scale" box, enter "50%".
  11. Under "Overlap", enter "0.5" inches.
  12. Click "OK" to apply the changes.
  13. Your A3 poster will now be split into two A4 sheets, which you can print separately.
  14. Once printed, you can trim the edges and tape the two sheets together to create your A3 poster.